2776 Knights Rd | Bensalem, PA 19020
1609 Woodbourne Rd #203B | Levittown, PA 19057
Jay Patel, MPT, Director
I specialize in helping patients recover from nerve, muscle, and joint disorders.
If you are striving to pain relief, a clinical expert, and easy access to physical therapy services then I can definitely help you.
I’m expert in the field of physical therapy and my accomplishments include:
- Masters Degree in Physical Therapy in 2004
Since 2004, I've been helping patients with neck, back, shoulder, knee, hip, ankle, and foot pain and dysfunction.
Awards, Titles, and Designations:
- Certified in Upper and Lower Quarter Neurodynamics
- Mulligan Concept
- Kinesio Taping” techniques
- Life member of World Confederation of Indian Association of Physical Therapy
- Life member of Indian Association of Sports & Medicine
- I'm a clinical instructor for students from well-known universities in the area.
- I’ve also presented a research paper on Volleyball players at 2nd International sports medicine conference, Dubai. 2015.
My Treatment Philosophy
- My philosophy of treating the individual with correct education backed by therapeutic, natural treatments that are based on science, drives my approach to caring for my patients.
My Approach to the Challenges of US Health Care
- It's very challenging to run a healthcare practice today. The insurance companies don't want to pay, drug companies advertise that pills will solve your problems.
- Consumers are getting smarter. They are looking for natural alternatives to heal and that's exactly how I can help as well as save them money doing it too.
Please Give Me a Call to Learn More
When you want to recover from nerve, muscle, and joint disorders, you need a true expert in physical therapy.
I can provide the expert services you’ll need to help you with pain relief, to get you moving again, and to get you back to the lifestyle you deserve.